I am Brynne.
A firm believer in humor, communication and breaking social norms. I am a lot of things: A wannabe author and entrepreneur, a singer, an English teacher in Thailand. Just trying to pass along everyday wisdom and inspire you to be real and to do what makes you happy.
my people describe me as:
admirable, passionate, awesome, open, genuine, silly
I have been on a journey for almost 3 years now. The adventure has caused an awakening of sorts and has shattered everything I ever believed in. I’ve never felt so crazy in my entire life. And it’s the best feeling in the world because it has paved the way to a new mindset. This blog is a place that you can embrace the crazy and search for what you truly believe about yourself, the world and what you really want out of life (and also to laugh about funny shit) with people that want to do the same. With your people.
Ask me anything, I’m an open book..
& if you care to know more…
35 Random Things About Me
1. If you can make me laugh, we probably can be friends.
2. I can talk about almost anything.
3. I love to sing (and dance).
4. I majored in Corporate Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Penn State University.
5. I have a dirty sense of humor.
6. I was born on November 27th | Sagittarius
7. I say it like it is.
8. I attempted to write a song in 8th grade. It was obviously about a boy.
9. I minor in Theatre.
10. I am a yogi.
11. My parents are my number one fans, as I am theirs.
12. Sometimes when I write, I get poetic and then laugh at myself.
13. I’m still forming my belief system (aren’t we all?).
14. My mom is my hero.
15. I have a birthmark that I refer to as a “cranberry stain,” from my right ankle all the way up to my right ass-cheek.
16. I believe there is a HUGE difference between being “weird” and being “strange”
Sometimes, I pretend I’m Beyoncè.
18. I tried learning how to play guitar. Didn’t try hard enough.
19. Journaling is my thang, especially considering I can’t remember anything.
20. I love to travel.
21. If I have a child, I will make them a little chubby because chubby kids end up with better personalities (thanks mom and dad).
22. I played the role of Belle in Beauty & the Beast in my high school musical. Peaked.
23. I live for a solid Snapchat story, the more double chins the better.
24. Food is life.
25. I have a 18 year-old brother who could probably run the world one day.
26. I like comfort, but I enjoy change.
27. I am currently teaching English in Thailand full-time.
28. My people are the best (shout out to 212 & my PW girls).
29. Turquoise is always the go-to color.
30. I wouldn’t consider myself a fashionista- but a Maxxinista.
31. I spend waaaaay too much money at Starbucks.
32. I’m from outside of Philadelphia, PA.
33. I don’t like to wake up early.
34. I drive a ’97 Toyota Celica Convertible in red and refuse to get rid of it.
35. My blonde, curly hair is my signature.